GrandMA 2 3D Mover Pan & Tilt Speed

Dkick

So when I use GrandMA 2 On PC with the GrandMA 3D. I feel like most of the fixtures that I have loaded into the visualizer, seem to move (Pan, Tilt) a-lot slower in the visualizer then they do in real life...

Does anyone know if there is a way to speed them up or is there nothing you can do?

Thanks!

Never used the program before but it seems like a problem with your computer (graphics card probably). What computer are you running it on?

Never used the program before but it seems like a problem with your computer (graphics card probably). What computer are you running it on?
I'm using a windows 8.1.. It all runs smoothly though... Like it isn't choppy. Is this what you mean by a problem with my computer?

Yes. Of the rest of the program is working fine, then that is odd. Has the lag been happening for a while or is it new issue?

Hmmm. Could be the software for some reason. Maybe try contacting Grand support. Sorry I couldn't be of any more help!

I noticed the same thing last night when programming a show on my computer, I believe it is the default BPM of the effects. On the version I was running the default appeared to be 6 BPM which is relatively slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back