Control/Dimming grandma2 midi trigger isadora

meque

Cant get this to work for some reason. Im not used to midi at all but would like to learn. In this show i want to trigger a video in isadora from grandma2 with midi. Since i have no experience with isadora i got a guy to set it up and its `should` work perfectly. What i cant get to work is the accual sending of a midinote from grandma2 (the full console).
Im told that no matter what midi i send it should fire the cue so guess my setup is whats not right. The connection between computer and ma2 is a midi-in&out to usb through a converter from m-audio.
From what i understand i can write `midinote go` in the cmdline in the cue i want for the video, also `midi 1.127` should work. My msc setup out atm is:

Msc out device: 1 msc out group: 1 msc out port: 604 msc out mode: midi msc out exec: default only. Msc out command: all. Send to: all. Channel midi out: 2

Ive been to ma-share and looked around, not posted anything though, but haven`t gotten any help. CBguys are usually great, hence the post here.

Can someone please help me with this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back