"Greased Lightning" Ideas

We used a golf cart plated with foam. Not even carved foam, because this was in high school and we didn't have a hot foam knife (and our designers and teacher didn't think about acquiring one, I guess...). We literally just stuck full sheets of foam to the sides of the cart and painted them. Our cart didn't have headlights so we built our own with big gulp cups and large flashlights.

One night the golf cart battery died on stage and the actors had to push it back into the garage.

It was really ... ok, Greased Lightning is supposed to be pretty dinky. but this was REALLY dinky.

Last edited:
Re: Greased lightning

View attachment 9110View attachment 9108View attachment 9109View attachment 9111

I do not have a separate photo of the soda fountain but you can see part of it in the group photo with the Grease sign. They are sitting on/at it.

PM me for details on pricing and where they can be picked up which might be a good option for you.
If this car is still available I'd love to get a price quote for a production this summer from 07/21/15 to 08/21/15. I can be reached at [email protected]

Did a middle school production of grease last season...had three days to figure out the car...so we went from design to this in three days lol...me and three other people...house opened and the paint was still tacky on the white sections lol

Attachments

• IMG_20150501_183601.jpg
    IMG_20150501_183601.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 329

Users who are viewing this thread

Back