The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

greeting from CALI

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by lostluggage, Sep 28, 2008.

1. lostluggage

lostluggage Member

Hi all,

been around but this is my first timer here at Control booth. what a great board!
    Anywho- my name is Stephanie Losleben. I am the Master Electrician and equipment supervisor at the theatre arts department at CAL STATE Long Beach.
    Been working professionally for about 20 years, happy to be back in academia to pass on what i've learned.

2. gafftaper

gafftaper Senior Team Senior Team Fight Leukemia

Theater Manager & T.D.
    Welcome to the booth Lostluggage... Love the name! Get to know the search function, there's a lot of great stuff in the archives. It's great having more educationally minded pro around here as there are a lot of great young techs who come here looking for advice and knowledge. Just watch out it's easy to waste WAY too much time here. :rolleyes:

3. cdub260

cdub260 CBMod CB Mods

Welcome aboard Lostluggage.

An old friend of mine who started in the industry shortly before me is a graduate of Cal State Long Beach. I don't know his job title of hand, but he's currently the head tech at Santa Ana College.

Have fun in the forums. If you have a question, ask it. If you have an answer, post it.

Enjoy.:)