Greetings and Salutations1

jonliles

Fight Leukemia
Hello, my name is Jon, And Yes, I too am a Light Designer (or maybe an alcoholic?)

I have enjoyed reading the board for some time now and look forward to being a more active part in the "lights" section.

If you are in the Atlanta area, I would love to work with you.

Jon

Welcome to the booth Jon! This is a great place to learn and network.

Get to know the search function, it's your friend!

[Group]Hi Jon![/Group]

I'd like to say I haven't touched a fixture in five days. I'm really proud I've made it this far... I couldn't have made it without the support of ControlBooth. However, tomorrow I'll probably go back to my addiction, as it is Advanced Lighting--I can quit any time I want to!

Welcome to the Booth, and I hope you can overcome your addiction. :lol: I also hope I didn't scare you away...

[Group]Hi Jon![/Group]

I'd like to say I haven't touched a fixture in five days. I'm really proud I've made it this far... I couldn't have made it without the support of ControlBooth. However, tomorrow I'll probably go back to my addiction, as it is Advanced Lighting--I can quit any time I want to!

Welcome to the Booth, and I hope you can overcome your addiction. :lol: I also hope I didn't scare you away...

I tried to break the theatre habit once. It didn't work. I even tried getting a "real" job. I hated it. I managed to stay out of theatre for a full six months before I gave in and got my next fix. :mrgreen:

Welcome aboard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back