Greetings fellow earthlings...

sounddune

Howdie folks...been a long time since I've been new at anything...
I'm a reformed bar-star that spent 20 years or so...and counting as a tone-deaf audio engineer (sound slug). As the fates would have it, my long suffering wife of 30 years made me grow up and get a real job...but I fooled her and I'm now an elementary principal...and get to act like a kid all day long!! I still own an antique 20 box rig that gets to see the light of day (outside the warehouse) about a dozen times a summer at our local area fairs and corn shucking contests...I even do (gasp) DJ work for my school...let me tell you, music ain't what it used to be in my long-hair-growing, spandex wearing days (now at the ripe ol age of 53 I don't have to wory much about hair products and even spanex won't stretch enough to cover this fine physque!!).
Anyway, I know everything about everything, just ask me and I'll make you up a good answer ...which might even sound sensible once in a while.
I look forward to swappin' war stories with any other small time road dogs and rock-star wannabes out there! :angryoldman:

Welcome to the Booth Sounddune! You'll find a nice collection of old road warriors hanging out around here. Our site's primary focus is helping the next generation of technicians find themselves and get started in the big world. But there are so many people around here with highly specialized knowledge, I guarantee you'll learn something new everyday.

Don't be shy, get in and post.

Get to know the search function!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back