The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Greetings!

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by 2mojo2, Nov 23, 2008.

1. 2mojo2

2mojo2 Active Member

Hello to all. I am Matt. I work part time with a high school theater, do small sound gigs with my own gear, and help run the Potomac Celtic Festival in Leesburg, Virginia.
    My greatest concern right now is getting the high school ready for the Digital TV shift. I hope that I can give as well as take information on this board.

2. LD4Life

LD4Life Active Member

What are you looking to do with the DTV shift?

3. lieperjp

lieperjp Well-Known Member

Teacher
    Hey there!

Welcome to the booth! We've got plenty of people working with High Schools, so your input will be helpful!

If you're interested in the DTV switch, and if it's wireless mics you're worried about, check out the sticky posts at the top of the wound forum. [USER]mbenonis[/USER], self proclaimed wireless freak, has posted some great and intruging info that will take you a while to read!

And as always - ask questions, answer questions, and know that the search function is your friend!

4. gafftaper

gafftaper Senior Team Senior Team Fight Leukemia

Theater Manager & T.D.
    Welcome to the Booth! Virginia is a popular place for CB members... including our webmaster.

Post your questions about DTV in the multi-media and projection forum. We've got some vid heads around here who really know their stuff. Also check out the articles on CNET about HDTV. I'm looking at buying a new TV and there is alot of good info in their HDTV 101 articles.