Greetings!

seanb

I'm Sean, new to this little corner of the web. I'm a technical theatre major in Alberta, Canada. It's a BFA degree program. I've been in technical theatre for about 6 years or so, and am hired at a community stage as a techie as well as some contracted gigs around town.

Seems like a neat little resource here! I'm fairly experienced, though I'm sure I'll learn a fair chunk as well.

Cheers!

seanb said:
I'm Sean, new to this little corner of the web. I'm a technical theatre major in Alberta, Canada. It's a BFA degree program. I've been in technical theatre for about 6 years or so, and am hired at a community stage as a techie as well as some contracted gigs around town.

Seems like a neat little resource here! I'm fairly experienced, though I'm sure I'll learn a fair chunk as well.

Cheers!

Hi Sean, Welcome aboard!! :D Hope you find this a great resource and a fun place to come and chat, learn and share what you know with others!

wolf

Hey Sean!

Welcome aboard!! I am your webmaster, dvsDave, and I am sure you will learn a lot here :p There is always something cool to discuss on controlbooth.com!!

Hope to see you around often!!

-dvsDave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back