Greetings

plato888

Hello to everyone on the CB site,

My name is Simon and I'm and Undergrad student on the LD course at Uni of Glamorgan here in sunny Wales !

I have done bits of sound and lighting for lots of amateur shows and my main love is live event music.

I'll be doing lots of projects over the next 4 years mainly on tech and design stuff and would be very grateful for your input on my assignments as my technical knowledge is "amateur" at best !

I'm interested in all types of lighting whether it be studio, theatre or live event and am always willing to lend a hand and learn on the go with events so if anyone is in need of an extra bod, please give me a shout.

Many thanks

Simon C

Top 'o the mornin' to ya Simon C, and welcome to the Control Booth! It's a pleasure to have representation from across the vastness of the theater world. There are many posters from the USA, Australia, Cleveland, why- even a few Canucks from up north!

We look forward to your thoughtful comments and appreciate your introduction!

cheers Keith, so great to receive such a warm welcome !!

It's certainly of global interest, my brother who lives in Gothenburg directed me towards this site so it certainly reaches accross many oceans !!

simon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back