Halo mics

gpforet

I'm going to try my hand and putting together some halo mics, and I'm looking for a relatively inexpensive mic element. I simply cannot afford even Shure D3s for this.

Anybody using something inexpensive that's working for them. If I can get by for about $50.00 per element that would be great. And of course, the smaller the better.

<----was so confused because he just came from www.bungie.net to CB and saw this post.....

Having just quit playing it a minute ago, I was terribly confused for a minute too. BTW, it's so great that it's now for Mac too.

gpforget, if we're thinking of the same basic mic setup, you could always try floral wire.

Oh, c'mon, who plays Halo when you can play Marathon? 2.5D Graphics...yeah! htttp://source.bungie.org/

What transmitter do you have?

We have a bunch of AKG C417/L's that I'm going to try to sell (theater permitting) since I've upgraded completely to Countryman B3s. I was thinking of pricing them between $50 and $75 each depending on the condition (some are pretty much new). These mics have the switchcraft TC3 (3-pin mini-XLR) connector. If you are interested let me know ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back