Hamlet Ideas

Hello you budding lighting gurus.

Currently in the development stage of a production of Hamlet I am putting on for a small thinggy @ my school. Only doing the Ghost Scene then the Ofelia mad scene. Production taking place in small fringe black box space. Wide rande of fixtures available, any body got any photos, designs of productions they have done...??? Would be very interested to hear from you!

Thanks

Tom Clements

AHHHH! Another person wants someone else to provide design concepts for their show! Post some more specific questions. What kinda looks are you trying to accomplish? What kinda fixtures do you think that you need to accomplish those looks?

For general ideas for basic stage lighting, hit up Stage Lighting 101. If you already know everything there, you should be able to come up with some design concepts. People here are much more impressed if you say "this is what I want, how do I do it?"

AHHHH! Another person wants someone else to provide design concepts for their show! Post some more specific questions. What kinda looks are you trying to accomplish? What kinda fixtures do you think that you need to accomplish those looks?
For general ideas for basic stage lighting, hit up Stage Lighting 101. If you already know everything there, you should be able to come up with some design concepts. People here are much more impressed if you say "this is what I want, how do I do it?"

What he said. The lighting design is art, how do you see this show? We can tell you how we might design the show, but there is no right or wrong way to design a show. What is your artistic vision of the show? Give us the concept you want, then we can help you figure out how to make it a reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back