Happy Birthday Dave!

Mayhem

Senior Team Emeritus
Premium Member
Join in with me in wishing our Webmaster dvsDave a very happy birthday for Noverber 6. Hope you have/had a good one Dave.

Happy Birthday!

erosing

The Royal Renaissance Man
Happy birthday Dave!

Foxinabox10

Happy Birthday Dave. If I actually had money, I'd buy you something, but what theatre person has money?

JahJahwarrior

Happy __th!!!

since you are admin, if you wanted to take the time to, you could replace the __ with your age. I don't know it, so I left it __ and said what the heck. Another year over, another year starting....may God bless and keep you from getting truss or something dropped on you.

dvsDave

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Senior Team
CB Mods
Fight Leukemia
Thank you all... it was a pretty good birthday. I turned 22 and I am just glad I've made it this far :D

I got some awesome gifts this year... The best one is by far is The Complete Calvin and Hobbes Collection, a hardbound 3 volume collection of every single Calvin and Hobbes comic strip ever written... er.. drawn.

My wife also got me Art Of Deception: Controlling the Human Element Of Security, by Kevin D. Mitnick (the most famous social engineer of our time), an awesome read so far (I'm only a third of the way thru the book).

Also got a bunch of dress shirts and ties to match (including a cool tie that has a binary design that when assembled, says "Ties Suck". Check it out at Thinkgeek.com.

Anyway... thank you all again for the birthday wishes!!!

-dvsDave

Mayhem

Senior Team Emeritus
Premium Member
Binary - and lighting guys give us a hard time for using "1, 2" when doing sound checks!