Happy Birthday DVS Dave!!!

Will there be RC4 controlled LED candles on your cake? Oh, and Merry Happiness and such.

Will there be RC4 controlled LED candles on your cake? Oh, and Merry Happiness and such.

That would be cool, I know RC4 has a really nice flicker function in their controllers. But the most incredible LED candle I've seen so far is this one:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here's a How It Works video for the above candle: https://ctrlbth.com/33ntYn9 Technical deep-dive here: https://www.instructables.com/id/About-This-Candle-How-to-Read-This-Instructable/

Some people have too much time, then they go and waste 12 minutes and 44 seconds of my time. Jeeze....
And other people have time to keep track of how much time they're wasting, even when they don't have any contracts to bill their wasted time against.
Toodleoo!
Ron (well qualified waster of time) Hebbard

Happy belated Dave! Hope the Lego Birthday fairy shone brightly upon you.

Happy belated Dave! Hope the Lego Birthday fairy shone brightly upon you.
The LEGO birthday fairy shone brightly indeed! I got 2 sets!

Lego IDEAS 92177 Ship in a Bottle. (been wanting this one for a long time, and it's being discontinued so I'm glad I got it)
proxy.php

And LEGO IDEAS 21320 Dinosaur Fossils (also retiring soon)
proxy.php

I also got this great little hex bit driver from Scout Leather Co. Solid brass with a flat spinning washer on top. Beautifully made and fits standard hex bits.

1636387074352.png

I also got this great little hex bit driver from Scout Leather Co. Solid brass with a flat spinning washer on top. Beautifully made and fits standard hex bits.

View attachment 22381
Although it's conveniently pocket-sized and well made, PLEASE refrain from trotting about hexing people at random.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

Although it's conveniently pocket-sized and well made, PLEASE refrain from trotting about hexing people at random.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard
I'm sorry, I cannot promise that I will be able to refrain from hexing people.

I'm sorry, I cannot promise that I will be able to refrain from hexing people.
"A plague on both your hexes...." - Sorry, Willie... ;)

Birthday present from my brother arrived tonight. Very excited. One of my friends suggested I find a way to hang it from the ceiling... very tempting idea.

LEGO 75306 Imperial Probe Droid

proxy.php

Birthday present from my brother arrived tonight. Very excited. One of my friends suggested I find a way to hang it from the ceiling... very tempting idea.

LEGO 75306 Imperial Probe Droid

proxy.php
Possibly hang it upside down with 3M Command tape as if it's probing your ceiling in zero gravity.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back