Happy Birthday to the Queen of CB

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
It's @MistressRach 's birthday today! You're probably saying who's that? Rachel is the wonderful wife of our Benevolent Dictator @dvsDave. The patient woman who has tolerated the hassles and expenses of the DVS one running this place. Back in the day before we had advertisers, she watched Dave pouring THEIR hard earned money into keeping the servers going here instead of their bank account. These days she's a superstar of mom's... with more little boys in the house than I can remember. What's the total around 9 now or does it just feel that way ;)? And in her "spare time" she is co-founder of "The carrying on project". A Non Profit organization that gives baby carrying slings to members of the military. Check it out and consider donating.

Happy Birthday Rachel!

Lol when she sees that you are gonna get that swift backhand.

Happy birthday Dave's wife.

Lol when she sees that you are gonna get that swift backhand.

Happy birthday Dave's wife.
When does she have time to play tennis?
I would say "ditto" on the hbd but that is such a cliche, so I'll just quietly go and light one (little) candle for you.

These days she's a superstar of mom's... with more little boys in the house than I can remember. What's the total around 9 now or does it just feel that way ;)?

I think it's only 5, Nathaniel, Caleb, Ben, Toby and it's not like our benevolent dictator is particularly vertically fortunate :p
Nathaniel's gotta be something like 11 now, "little" isn't going to last much longer...

Thanks for putting up with Dave's "hobby" for the last 13+ years...

Happy Birthday Rach!

Happy birthday. I also thank you for supporting his hobby!

Happy Belated Birthday to the Queen!!! Thank you for your indulgences.

I think it's only 5, Nathaniel, Caleb, Ben, Toby and it's not like our benevolent dictator is particularly vertically fortunate :p.

No I'm pretty sure it's at least Nathaniel, Caleb, Ben, Groucho, Harpo, Chico, Penn, Teller, Doc, Sneezy, Bashful and Dopey Dave... and there might be one named Bueller

No I'm pretty sure it's at least Nathaniel, Caleb, Ben, Groucho, Harpo, Chico, Penn, Teller, Doc, Sneezy, Bashful and Dopey Dave... and there might be one named Bueller

Are you sure they're not Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner & Blitzen, with our Devious leader really Rudolph in disguise?

I was hoping the names were gonna start with Flopsy, Mopsy and Desiree, since I just finished reading Gone by James Patterson et al and those were the names for 3 well trained border collies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back