dvsDave

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Senior Team
CB Mods
Fight Leukemia
<center>Happy Valentines Day</center>

Awwww - thanks Dave. Didn't know that you cared :p

yeah and happy valentines day to those who had to give up a night with their girlfriends to run rehearsals for some bastard musical. i'm sorry tryph (why she'd be on here i dont know), i'll make it up to you babe, i'm a lousy boyfriend.

I tell my wife that as we are married we don't need Valentine's Day any more - we now have anniversaries! Mind you, that also falls during a busy period (remember this is the Australian summer), so I am very conscious of making the most of down time.

Had a gig on Friday, prep gear on Saturday for a gig that night, now doing some invoices before heading into the workshop this afternoon.

Just have to make it up on another day/time. I am very lucky to have such an understanding wife and I think we all owe our partners a big thankyou.

Here’s to the Wives, Husbands, Girlfriends and Boyfriends out there who put up with our lifestyles – cheers.

happy valentines day everyone, tho its almost ova now. Our director was nice enough to give us the day off, but were back tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back