Haze fluid in a pinch

EBB

So I have some fluid normally for a CITC HazeMax machine and a Le Maitre Radiance hazer. I normally wouldn't be putting different fluid in my hazer because I try to stick with the same stuff to keep everything happy. But I am a bit short on time to restock fluid and it's something that I have. I was wondering what your thoughts on this were if it was going to be good or bad for the pump and the heat unit.

I called Utratec about it and they said that they could not help me due to the warranty- which I quickly shot down since this unit was way past that. Afterall... it does say a different company on it. But they still shot me down saying that they couldn't promote another company's fluid or anything. Honestly. I just want to know if I can use it in a pinch for a festival coming up.

As long as there is no warranty then there will not be a problem running another manufacture's fluid in your machine. Just make sure you are matching the correct type (IE water based to water based, oil based to oil based)

In all my fog machines that are past warranty (around 8 or so) I use Froggy's Fog fluid and have never had any issues. The only reason I wait for the warranty to run out is in case I have a problem with the machine, the manufacture can refuse to repair because I have used another manufacture's fluid. That doesn't always happen but is a possibility so I prefer to not take chances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back