Hello all from N.C.

Hi. Im a Currently a Production Designer/TD at a community theater in NC. In these hard econimic times Im a little glad Im not freelancing at this time. Ive never been one to post on message boards of networking sights but this on looks useful to comizerate with other theatre people. I hope to be able to pick peoples brain for new ideas and may be able to lend a few of my own tricks Ive learned in the past 20 years. If anyone has experience with automated lighting, Im new to it and have instruments available to me but dont know how to use them. See ya in cyberspace!

Welcome to the Booth Baggesiscenic! You'll find lots of people around here with great ideas to stimulate your mind and to share your pain as well. As for the moving lights are you saying you actually don't know how to operate them or are you saying you don't know artistically how to use them effectively. Post your questions in the lighting forum we'll help you out. Also get to know the search function there have been some interesting discussions over the years about intelligent lighting philosphy.

Also you'll find a lot of young folks around here eager to learn from your years of experience so don't be affraid to post and share what you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back