Hello All!!!

Hello everyone!! I'd like to share a little about myself. For starters I'm a vollunteer Audio Tech for Harvest Christian Fellowship in Riverside, Ca. I've been an active/freelance sound guy for about 5 years. I know the in's and out's of analog consoles like the back of my hand, as well as some digital consoles and I have been recommended as an audio tech multiple times by many well known artists. I work the Harvest Crusades every year as one of the 7 or 8 guys running and setting up all the audio for a full three day concert inside Angel Stadium in Anaheim, Ca. For each of the three days of this concert we max out the stadium at 40,000. During the show I'm one of the three stage techs. I change the stage over between the different artists.

Anyways, I have alot of experience in other areas also. I've done some LD work and I've worked with alot of the major lighting consoles. I don't know them all that well, but I can get around and build/run a good show. Also I've done some special effects work and some videography in the past.

I hope to get to meet many of you in the future!

-Radley

Users who are viewing this thread

Back