Hello All

llewop

I am a muscian / necessary sound man. I just want to learn more about what it takes to make my pa and my music sound better. I want to learn about control. I am a Master Electricain and by trade I am a Project manager for an industrial electrical construction company.
Nice to be part.
:cool:

I am a muscian / necessary sound man. I just want to learn more about what it takes to make my pa and my music sound better. I want to learn about control. I am a Master Electricain and by trade I am a Project manager for an industrial electrical construction company.
Nice to be part.
:cool:

Welcome, llewop!!! Nice to have another ME here. You'll find that not only will we be able to help you with the info you are looking for about sound systems, you can join in and help out with your expertise on electricity. Note: The Terms of Service strictly ban any how-to instructions on electricity for liability reasons.

Check out the search feature, there's a wealth of info available. Brush up on some terms by checking out the wiki and our growing collection of collaborative articles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back