Hello All

norwintd

Fight Leukemia
Well since i just posted my first question i guess i should also post an intro.

My name is Todd Leighty I am the Production Technology/ Technical Director for Norwin School District in PA.
I was just hired back in the fall after working the past 6 years at Seton Hill University as a shop supervisor and master carpenter for the theatre program there.
I am responsible for all tech aspects of the high school productions currently 4 a year. I am also responsible for the lighting and sound systems in all the performing spaces in the districts seven buildings.

Looking forward to spending more time then i probably should on here in the future.
thanks
-t

Wow! That sounds like a broad job description there. I'm sure that it keeps you on your toes as to what is happening in the district!

Welcome aboard!

Yeah ! Let's hear it for spending my time than we should here ! Welcome aboard ! Does sound like a huge job, but hey that's what keeps us interested right ?

Welcome to Control Booth! I started working at a school district taking care of the high schools' productions and productions in the middle schools and elementary schools. Scheduling all those productions, so I could do them all was very interesting! It was quickly determined that there was no way for one person to do all that. I was so burned out after the first 9 weeks!! Let's hope that things aren't so crazy for you and things go smoothly.

Dennis

Welcome to Controlbooth.

Don't get me started on schools... Every time I read things like this it becomes SO obvious the differences in the systems here and over in the states. You at least have some technical personnel. We got nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back