Hello all!

Josie

I found this forum searching for info on Clear-Com systems. Lots of good info here! I've enjoyed reading the war stories of fellow techs. :)

I'm an all-around tech for a 260-seat theatre. We do mostly concerts, seminars, and lectures, with the occasional play thrown in. I consider myself pretty handy with sound but could certainly learn more about lights (well, I can always stand to learn more about anything...).

Nice to meet you all; I'll be over in that Clear-Com thread, asking stupid questions...

Welcome Aboard Josie! No such thing as a stupid question, only those un-asked or those already answered and not searched for. :mrgreen:
Hope you have fun! and don't be afraid Most of us don't bite. Except the Aussies.

Welcome, Josie. If you can't find the answer to your Clear-Com questions, be sure to start a new thread. I was just remarking yesterday that I dislike the RS-601s and thought the RS-501s were okay, but I still prefer the metal beltpacks, as those were indestructible: built like tanks, weighed as much, too!

..................... but I still prefer the metal beltpacks, as those were indestructible: built like tanks, weighed as much, too!

No if only they had come in a matte black finish...... That'd be cool.

Welcome to the booth Josie. There's a great community here. We like to hang out and have a laugh while learning something too.

The only bad side about this board is no one is as nerdy as us in real life, or at least not so many in one place that I've found.

Welcome aboard Josie.

Oh and Van if you think there's no such thing as a stupid question then you aren't talking to enough Australians. We do it deliberately just to confuse you guys.

Charc we either call that "liberating" or "commandeering", not "stealing"

Charc we either call that "liberating" or "commandeering", not "stealing"

I prefer "Location Re-assignment".
e.g.
"Your new 24" LCD monitor has been re-assigned a location to my desk, as I spend much more time Drawing and much less time surfing MySpace, while at work."
:rolleyes:

Welcome Aboard...

Van, we may bite, but one has to provoke us first...

And equipment is reassigned subject to prevailing operational requirements, geez you'd think you lot were honest...:twisted::mrgreen:

Welcome aboard Josie.
Oh and Van if you think there's no such thing as a stupid question then you aren't talking to enough Australians. We do it deliberately just to confuse you guys.
I knew there was a reason you guys thoroughly confuse me. Nice to know.

Welcome aboard Josie.

it's not gas, it's petrol

and it's aluminum "al-u-min-i-um""

not aluminm
stupid yanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back