Hello Everybody....

Well, My name's Pete. I'm a lighting designer and alround tech really in the frankston area. Still in high school which is always fun :)

I'm one of two techs from my school. They have no money for Performing Arts like most schools and we only get anything after it becomes unsafe.

My school has a patching system OF DOOM! However, as of yesterday we have a nice new 12 channel Solution Cool Dimmer with Patch.

I also do shows in a pro venue which i will not name here. At this provenue we are the 2nd biggest stage in the state I live.

Aswell as doing lighting, My other main area is projection and video.

-Pete

Welcome Pete! Great to have you here. Be sure to check out the Wiki and the search function. If you would not mind telling us where you heard about the site, that would be great. We can be a nosy bunch around here. Enjoy CB!

~Dave

Hey Pete, I'm in Rosebud, so chances are I have worked in most of the same venues as you,
As for your new patching system, YEY for cool new stuff!
Did you work on Guys and Dolls? I was the random guy who turned up to help with the bump out. Presumabley the pro venue you talked about would be the same one you did guys and dolls? (If you did, I noticed you were friends with Jake so I presume so)
Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back