Hello Everybody

zip

I am very pleased and honored to be in this Forum and I really appreciate the work that it is made for making this possible.
I am from Romania and work a Professional Sound & Light Equipment Distribution Center.
This thing made it possible to me to put my hands on most of the things that came out and who were from Low-end to high-end Brands.
I am sure that I will find some good answers to my questions and also I hope that I will be a good help.

Thank you once again guys and keep up the good work!

zip

A HUGE welcome to you Zip. How exciting to have a member in Romania. I look forward to getting to know you more around the Control Booth. We have a wonderful family here and we are glad to have you as part of it.

Romania makes me think of O-Zone (not ozone, the gas, O-Zone, the band).

Wecome!!!

yes Radman, unfortunately that was one of the worst things in music History that could came out and represent Romania.... from all the Bands and Songs in our Country, I am sorry for that but at least some of you know heard about Romania :)

Hello:

Welcome and if you need assistance finding things, just ask.

dwt1

Welcome Aboard, I will second and third the previous posters, I find it very exciting to have a member form Romania !

Welcome to Controlbooth.

Chalk another one up on the list of countries represented. Actually we should that... A list of countries I mean.
Now not to be rude to anyone, but am I correct in noting that this member from Romania, who presumably does not speak English as a first language, has a post with less typos than those made by people from English speaking countries... Interesting.

actually Chris15,I studied Romanian Language as a foreign one, although I am a Romanian.... and along these I learned some more Languages... this can help me work much better due to the fact that I travel a lot in the Country and I meet a whole lot of People.Especially when foreign Actors and Directors come and need someone to understand them and to help them create what they desire...
anyway thank you for the support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back