Hello everyone!

teckboy

Hello everyone,

I joined CB in 2010, however never really got involved in the forums due to time. Now I figure I will try to get involved in discussions and look forward to learning from all of you who have experience in the entertainment business.

A little about me, I am beginning my college education at Full Sail University in Orlando, FL. I am studying Show Production and Touring to gain a Bachelor of Science degree. I have worked in theatre tech from 4th grade on to present time, and truly enjoy all aspects of a live show.

I hope to get to know you all better in the coming years.

Thanks,

teckboy

Welcome to CB! Be sure to acquaint yourself with the search function and the wiki, as there is already a wealth of information tucked away in the bowels of the forum. Jump right in!

Enjoy

Welcome to CB Teckboy.
Not sure if your name will go down very well with some of the old hat guys around here *Cough* Derek. But either way welcome. CB is a fantastic place to learn and grow, use it to its full capacity you have access to some really amazing people on here. *Cough* Derek*

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Yes, I know that I have a "k" instead of an "h"...I use this name for multiple purposes, and "Techboy" has already been taken on many of them (not just forums, but games as well).

I look forward to meeting more of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back