The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by gpdesigner, Aug 20, 2008.

1. gpdesigner

gpdesigner Member

hello gpdesigner here, just dropped in to say hello to everyone and hang out for a bit. Maybe lend a hand and learn a few things . . . .
    see ya on the boards . .
    gp

2. Serendipity

Serendipity Active Member Premium Member

Welcome to the Booth! Who are you, what do you do? What do you like, how do you do? :grin:

3. cdub260

cdub260 CBMod CB Mods

Welcome to CB. Hope you have a pleasant stay.;)

4. gpdesigner

gpdesigner Member

Thanks for the welcome, Wow . . those are tough questions,
    my name is Ralph, tho I go by gpdesigner on the forums I frequent, I did notice a lot of people here are using their real names, I am just used to using gp that it is a habit.
    It's kinda odd how I ended up here, I was doing a search for leko beams spreads and found the site. Never thought I would see a techie forum, but here ya go. . . . .

What do I do? . . . a lot of things really . . . I am a 3d artist and graphic designer, but I guess my original schtick is lighting design everything else came after that.

What do I like in lighting?, I guess I like it all, I lost touch with some of the newer trends but seeing how mostly everyone here is in the now, hopefully I can catch-up with some of the current gear.

Like I said I am here to hang out, learn a little and help out where I can . . .
    gp

5. Serendipity

Serendipity Active Member Premium Member

Awesome. :] I taken a class in Graphic Design and know my way around Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator from that and playing/tutorials pretty well. (I had a days worth of training in InDesign and I'm not particularly fond of it from what I know, but...)

Yes, a lot of people here go by their real names, or at least in their signatures, though there's also those who just go by variants of gaff. :lol:

6. Spikesgirl

Spikesgirl Active Member