Hello everyone.

SoundIdea

Stumbled onto to this web site, I like it! I have been working with and around electronics for 40 years (I started really young);) Progressed from radios and 8-tracks to my first computer, a TI-99. In the nineties (that's 1990s) became involved with sound systems, by the beginning of y2k I was installing sound systems, programming computers and projectors for projection systems and installing lighting systems to complement the complete systems. Sold my business in 2006, moved, started working in a different field.
I now help the Worship Pastor, at our new church, by giving him ideas, researching new products and writing proposals for him to present to the board for new equipment. And at least once a month I will set in the booth to run the lights and monitor the audio and projectionist. Looking forward to reading all of your post and forums..

Welcome to the Booth Soundidea! You have a very interesting background. Get to know the search function, there's a lot of great stuff in the archives. Don't be afraid to jump in and join the conversation. It sounds like you have a lot to offer back to the community here.

See you around the booth!

Welcome to CB Soundidea

may i ask where you hail from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back