Hello from a procrastinating techie!

FED

Been procrastinating this post for a while...

I'm currently in the middle of a two year Gap year before studying theatre tech at uni (hopefully) next year. Originally it was supposed to be a one year Gap year but I procrastinated my applications as well, so I decided to wait for the next application season (which starts right about now).

I was also supposed to freelance and get professional industry experience. But most of the year was spent working at my school high theatre to temporarily fill in a vacancy, after the previous technical coordinator decided to pursue his masters. The position has now been filled and I'm looking to go get professional work. Luckily, I got myself a weekly gig at a comedy club just as summer break started.

Hoping to learn a lot from this!

Thanks for getting around to introducing yourself. I hope you continue to enjoy your time here with us on CB.

~Dave

"Good things come to those who procrastinate" , no wait, that wasn't quite accurate.
Glad to see you've decided to join us here at the 'Booth and look forward to an open line of communication regarding your lighting questions and situations.

Welcome aboard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back