Hello from another Newbie

Mrmartyr

Here is a little about me:
4 years Navy as a younger man. Tech school grad. work in oil and Gas industry as instrument/controls and mechanical technician 15+ years.
Volunteer at our Church on the technical team, they call me "Lighting Director" I call me "Flyin' by the Seat of my Pants."

Began working with a Colotran, Innovator 48/96 console in Oct '08. First time spent with any lighting console or venue lighting of any kind. have traditional incandesent fixtures and a small stable of inteligent fixtures. Struggeling now with programming "Groups", "Effects", "Cues".. etc. Then getting all to playback as expected.

Hope to learn few things here to make my efforts bear more and better fruit with this console and hopefully be able to help influence a wise decision when we are able, some day, to buy a new console.

Marty

Welcome Marty! Great to have you here. Be sure to stop by the wiki and check out the search function. If you would not mind telling us where you heard about the site, that would be great. We are a nosy bunch around here. Enjoy CB!

~Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back