The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Hello from Bmacneil

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by bmacneil, Mar 21, 2009.

1. bmacneil

bmacneil Member

Hi I am Bmacneil I am the Artistic Director of Renton Civic Theatre in Renton Washington, I am also a freelance lighting designer in the area.

2. cdub260

cdub260 CBMod CB Mods

Welcome aboard Bmacneil.

I've got some family in the Puyallup area but it's been a few years since I was last up there.

Have fun in the forums.

3. gafftaper

gafftaper Senior Team Senior Team Fight Leukemia

Theater Manager & T.D.
    Thanks for check out CB Bill! Stick around you'll be amazed at what you can learn here. Plus the people who hang out and post here are a great bunch. You are the fourth S.C.C. alum to join. Armin "[user]techteama[/user]" and Tina "[user]tinker[/user]" have both signed up and visit occasionally. Me... uhh... well I have a bit of a posting problem. :rolleyes:

Yeah that's right people Bmacneil and I go way back. We tried to burn the theater down in college while focusing. We had an Altman 360 6x16 on and pointed at a batten... about 16 inches away. Started smelling smoke and got there just in time to find a bunch of smoldering tape and paint.

By the way did you hear Sheri's going to have a baby? It's a boy! She's due in May I think.