Hello From College

ScottS

Hello ControlBooth!

I am a new member to this community. I am studying Theatre Design and Production at the undergraduate level. People always tell you to follow your dreams; I have dreamed about lights since I was a little kid playing with christmas lights. The hobby progressed and developed as I grew up. It is so nice to be able to say I am following my dreams and going to school for what I love. Being a student studying the industry, theater, and lighting, I hope to learn a lot from everyone's wisdom in this community. Share whatever advice you have for me, and I look forward to seeing everyone in threads in the future.

-Scott

Hello ControlBooth!

I am a new member to this community. I am studying Theatre Design and Production at the undergraduate level. People always tell you to follow your dreams; I have dreamed about lights since I was a little kid playing with christmas lights. The hobby progressed and developed as I grew up. It is so nice to be able to say I am following my dreams and going to school for what I love. Being a student studying the industry, theater, and lighting, I hope to learn a lot from everyone's wisdom in this community. Share whatever advice you have for me, and I look forward to seeing everyone in threads in the future.

-Scott
@ScottS Welcome to Control Booth, there are worse places to be or visit.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back