Hello from Cyprus

Hello to everybody.
I came across your forum only today and of course here i am.
I am a Greek national but the last decade i live in Cyprus, where i studied and now work.
As a student i started working to a small company as an assistant for the light engineer, basically because i liked the whole process of the production either it was a small concert or a theater play.
Nowadays i am in the organizing team of a film festival, mainly dealing with the technical aspects and subtitle projection.
So i am really glad :grin: that i found you but also sad :( because i will not have enough time to explore the forum fully until the fest finishes.
See you all around

Welcome to the Booth! Wow Cyprus. The list of interesting exotic locations with CB member grows! Let us know how we can help. If you've got any projection questions post them in the projection forum. Also you might want to get to know a CB member who goes by the name Ruinexplorer he's one of our regulars who's not only a great guy he also does video projection in Las Vegas.

Get to know the search function and the Wiki. There's a lot of great information buried around here in the archives.

Welcome, turbovolos. I do believe you're our first Greek. dvsDave, can we have a world map with push-pins somewhere? That would be neat. I don't think we have any Russians yet, though. What ever happened to the sound girl from Israel?

I just checked and Miriam's last post was in July. Hopefully she's just busy and will be back.

dvsDave may need to do a world tour of CB member's theaters... and I volunteer to sacrifice and carry his luggage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back