Hello from DownUnder...

kiwitechgirl

I'm a Kiwi girl working as a stage manager in Christchurch, New Zealand, with a company called the Court Theatre (arguably New Zealand's most successful professional company). We produce eight plays a year in our main space (which is a converted space, no flying and no wings, which brings its own problems!) and five plays a year in our studio space. While I work as an SM I do have an extensive technical knowledge base and enjoy the odd switch to the technical team. Spent two years working in England and loved every minute of it but really, there's no place like home and I'm glad to be back in New Zealand and doing what I love! Musicals are my preferred form of theatre, and I love working on ballets as well but I'm not picky about what I work on!

Welcome!

Make sure you head on over to the stage management forum, as there are a few threads over there that could use your opinions!

Join in on threads, use the search function to access the wealth of knowledge here at CB, and stick around and post more than once a year, ok??? We like new people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back