The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Hello From Kentucky

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by jbrich, Jun 27, 2009.

1. jbrich

jbrich Member

Hello all:

The name's James Richardson. I am a high school student here in Lexington, KY, and am a techie and musician. As of the moment, I have NOT done any shows with our school's theater, but that is something this next year I'm looking into doing. Over the past year or so, I have started learning on our school's ETC Express board, doing orchestra and a choir concert or two inside the school, as well as being the in house tech on the occasional outside show hosted in our auditorium. Within sound, I have been doing sound for choir concerts for about a year now, micing, amping, and recording each show. Also in sound, I have recorded several groups within our school's guitar club.

I do not consider myself at all a professional in any of the areas, but I enjoy the work being done.

Looking forward to lurking and posting on these boards!

-JR

2. DaveySimps

DaveySimps CBMod CB Mods Premium Member

Performing Arts Center Manager
    Welcome James! Glad to have you here. There are a lot of high school folks like yourself around here, as well as many professionals. Be sure to check out the Wiki and use the search function. Enjoy CB!

~Dave