Hello from N.Fl.

D Allison

Hello all ! Found this site searching for info on lighting. I'm the thoroughly unqualified A/V/L tech (volunteer) at my church. We are getting ready for Easter and I am looking for guidance on lighting. We currently have a dozen PAR's 6 LED color wash and some ColorStrips. I'm running everything except the house lights with the Light Factory program. We do very basic lighting and as with most churches our budget small. For this year's Easter Drama I am hoping to add a moving light - in researching them I've found the choices/prices to be a liittle overwhelming. I think... that I want a Beam light with zoom. Is there any such thing as an "Entry Level" fixture? Thanks in advance for your help!

Welcome to the booth! You will want to pose this question in our Lighting Forum. In order to offer you the best recomnedations, be sure to list the height at which they will hang, exactly what effects you are trying to get out of them, how much power you have and at what voltage (many moving light require 208V), and what your budget is.

We hope you enjoy your time here on CB!

~Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back