Hello from Ohio

Hi everyone,
I'm Eric, full time I lurk in the streets as a Paramedic, but for the past 7 years I have worked with my high school running lights, sound, and whatever else come along that has wires and goes on a stage.

I've always wanted to take my theatrical tech experience further and learn more and so far this site looks to be a good place to start. While I've a fairly limited knowledge thus far, I have been very lucky that I have learned on all good equipment that from what I have seen is spectacular compared to many venues of our level in my area.

I'm sure I will have some questions to throw out to the community and hopefully I can answer one or two someday!

Welcome to the board. I don't know about your desire to intern somewhere but if you have questions there are many here to help. Pick a section, let us know your basic setup and what you are trying to do.

Yes, welcome Eric- glad you stopped in for a chat. There are a number of folks here at the CB that have been in your shoes, well- maybe not the paramedic part, and would be happy to assist you. Please let us know how else we may help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back