Hello from Portland Maine

I am currently volunteering with the Portland Players as lighting designer. I found this site by accident; however, it is full of great information and advice. We just finished La Cage aux Folles and have started rehearsals for Brighton Beach, then Sweeney Todd and Companyto follow.....

Welcome to CB Andrew! As you have noticed, we are a great source for information, so make use of the search feature, and if you can't find the answers to your questions then ask! Also, I spend most of my summer in Maine, so send along link to your theatre's site, it might be fun to see a show (if you run over the summer).

I spend my summers in Fryeburg, which is a little over an hour from Portland, on the NH border. I work for a summer camp there. After doing theatre all year, it is a fun reprieve.

I spend my summers in Fryeburg, which is a little over an hour from Portland, on the NH border. I work for a summer camp there. After doing theatre all year, it is a fun reprieve.

That's interesting, Icewolf. I enjoy spending several weeks each summer in Alaska working at a kids camp as well. Nothing keeps you younger than working with today's youth- that's for sure!

And welcome aboard, Andrew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back