Hello from Protech Theatrical in North Las Vegas!

Hello,

I am happy to announce that Protech Theatrical is now an official member of CB!

We are a major manufacturer and installer of rigging equipment with more than 25 years of experience and 1500+ projects under our hard hats. As a member of USITT, ETCP, and long running attendee of numerous trade organizations, we are happy to provide any assistance or advice that we can to a wider audience. Having worked tech for many years prior to being involved with Protech, this is a topic I greatly enjoy.

Myself and a few of our staff will do our to check the forums a few times a week and weigh in on questions. If you need more immediate assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email. We can provide answers on the following topics (often even if it is not our equipment!):

Counterweight rigging
Automated rigging
Dead hung rigging
Variable acoustic panels
Control systems
Platform lifts
Tension wire systems
Inspections and replacement
Rigging accessories
Fire curtains and descent devices
Curtains & tracks
Safety equipment
Maintenance and repair
Engineering and design

Students and independent professionals are welcome to visit our facility in North Las Vegas.

I have not yet heard if a manufacturer designation was available on CB, if so, we are more than happy to register as a site sponsor.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to spending more time on the board (and less in the 117 degree heat!)

Welcome to Control Booth! It is always great to have another manufacturer here in our ranks. We do not have a specific manufacturer designation; all members follow the same terms of use. However, if you find yourself looking for a way to advertise here, feel free to contact our webmaster and he would be happy to discuss that with you. Your introductory post here is the only place we allow direct advertising or sales in any way in the forums.

I hope you enjoy your time here with us. Do not hesitate to jump right in and join in on the fun!

~Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back