Hello from Santa Cruz

Hi my name is Aaron, I am a carpenter/furniture maker living in the mountains surrounding Santa Cruz. I am currently attending Cabrillo College studying theater production, and sustainable construction. I've worked all types of jobs over the years and hit a slump recently and decided to go back to school. I love building stuff and have always loved technical theater, since going back to school I have decided to pursue production design, and have a final project of designing set, costumes, lighting for Buried Child. I am building a 1/4" scale model and have recently discovered Google SketchUp, I found the learning curve very quick and have a finished model of the Cabrillo Stage with my interpretation of the Buried Child set. I am a bit of computer geek as it is and got completely sucked into this program. While searching for lighting options for my model I came across this forum, so here I am.

Welcome to CB Aaron! Glad to have you here. Be sure to look around and check out the Wiki and Seach function. I look forward to reading your posts. Enjoy!

~Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back