The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Hello from Santa Cruz

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by AaronJudgement, May 28, 2009.

1. AaronJudgement

AaronJudgement Member

Hi my name is Aaron, I am a carpenter/furniture maker living in the mountains surrounding Santa Cruz. I am currently attending Cabrillo College studying theater production, and sustainable construction. I've worked all types of jobs over the years and hit a slump recently and decided to go back to school. I love building stuff and have always loved technical theater, since going back to school I have decided to pursue production design, and have a final project of designing set, costumes, lighting for Buried Child. I am building a 1/4" scale model and have recently discovered Google SketchUp, I found the learning curve very quick and have a finished model of the Cabrillo Stage with my interpretation of the Buried Child set. I am a bit of computer geek as it is and got completely sucked into this program. While searching for lighting options for my model I came across this forum, so here I am.

2. DaveySimps

DaveySimps CBMod CB Mods Premium Member

Performing Arts Center Manager
    Welcome to CB Aaron! Glad to have you here. Be sure to look around and check out the Wiki and Seach function. I look forward to reading your posts. Enjoy!

~Dave

3. AaronJudgement

AaronJudgement Member

thanks looking forward to learning from the veterans. I just got my first billing as Master Carpenter on a show, and I just signed on as a Properties Asst. on Wizard of Oz for the summer, it's an ambitious design and I can't wait.