The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Hello from the Barn!

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by lightblaiser, Jul 4, 2009.

1. lightblaiser

lightblaiser Member

Hi! I am the Technical Director out at Rabbit Run Theater in Madison, OH. We are one of the last Barn converted theaters & are very proud of it. We are mostly volunteers but have some staff.....

2. derekleffew

derekleffew Resident Curmudgeon Senior Team Premium Member

Were you involved in the production of Company I saw in the summer of 1981? In any case, welcome to the Booth.

3. lightblaiser

lightblaiser Member

Sadly, no. That was before my time......For 3 years Me & my son have been TD & ATD together & it has been wonderful. It's been off & on before then....

4. Dionysus

Dionysus Well-Known Member

Technical Director
    The community theatre here in Goderich, Ontario is a converted Livery. It was the barn for the horses for anyone visiting the town, especially the Hotel Bedford beside us. Not a particularly large theatre, but a lot of people find it "beautiful".
    There is also a nearby converted barn theatre "The Huron County Playhouse", part of the Drayton Entertainment "Empire" (One of Canada's most successful pro theatre companies). It is about three times bigger than my community theatre.

Welcome to the Control Booth Forums!
    Cheers.