Hello From The Road

I've just joined in an effort to get an education on how to incorporate automated stage lighting into our show. I'm a member of a touring group that has enjoyed significant regional success for the past decade and a half. We travel with our own 20,000w line array sound system and would like to step up the quality of our lighting.

Thanks for letting me join and really hope to get advise on a set-up to run with either Nuendo or Cubase programs on our PC.

Last edited:
Hi AllInTheBox,
Welcome to CB, good to see you are posting madly already! Keep checking back and ask all the questions you have, so long as you search first to avoid asking the same question twice. I'm sure we can help you with any questions you may have,
Enjoy!
Nick

Welcome to the fourm, when does your persoal road box include the flip up flat screen TV of at least 37" so as do do the Nintendo backstage from your road box? Biggest things for roadies I see these days is the flip up flat panel for one's road box.

Saw a like 40" flat screen that was foam lined recently and there is competition in personal road case design these days in a serious way well beyond my own road case that was rigged to fly. Had a bench vise on it but back than never thought of Nintendo. Granted ten years hense.

Second input of my preview monitor is a Nintendo 64. Aww yeah!
Nick

I've just joined in an effort to get an education on how to incorporate automated stage lighting into our show. I'm a member of a touring group that has enjoyed significant regional success for the past decade and a half. We travel with our own 20,000w line array sound system and would like to step up the quality of our lighting.

Thanks for letting me join and really hope to get advise on a set-up to run with either Nuendo or Cubase programs on our PC.

If you are going to make that sizable an investment it would probably be worth your money to hire a designer who could configure a system for you and help you purchase or rent and setup the gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back