The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Hello from TX

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by B_Randon, Apr 26, 2006.

1. B_Randon

B_Randon Member

Hello everyone, I've finally taken the time to register after reading posts on this site for quite some time. I am a Junior in college and my main area of interest is Lighting Design. I've been given an opportunity to do a large research project this summer and I would like it to be in lighting. I'm looking for ideas and thought
    that you all would probably be a good source. What are some problems you have had that might need solutions? Or some type of info that is not available that could be very useful? This needs to be a fairly in-depth topic as I will need to spend a large amount of time on it over a couple of months. I thank you all for any ideas you might have, and look forward to being a member here.

2. audioslavematt

audioslavematt Active Member

Welcome. What's your light board choice?

3. ship

ship Senior Team Emeritus Premium Member

Welcome to the forum, the more imput from the members, the better for all.
    Perhaps volunteer at a community theater or take a summer job/internship at a local theater or rental house such as say Texas Scenic. Many months could be spent in doing lighting in any of them.