The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Hello from...Well Everywhere

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by Brandon Paul, May 18, 2017.

1. Brandon Paul

Brandon Paul Member

BlackTrax and Electrician Assistant
    Hi Guys!

Brandon here. Californian at heart, Central Floridian native. Currently on tour with Feld Entertainment, Inc. with the final tour of Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey. I handle our BlackTrax system overseeing 64 different trackable items. I'll be moving over to Disney on Ice unit 32b as an Electrician Assistant also closely working with the BlackTrax system.

I had an old account, but couldn't access it so I am back again, but under a more professional alias!

2. JohnD

JohnD Well-Known Member Premium Member Fight Leukemia

Welcome back Brandon. Great to have you here. So, as I understand it, you ran off and joined the circus and ended up working for THE mouse?;)

3. GreyWyvern

GreyWyvern Apollo Staff

Welcome, from a former Feld employee! There's a few of us here.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that if you remember your previous user name, give @dvsDave a shout. I believe he can merge the two accounts.

4. Brandon Paul

Brandon Paul Member

BlackTrax and Electrician Assistant
    Well, I got snagged by the mouse in 2015 in California. Moved to the bigger kingdom in 2016, since then ran away with the circus. I am blowing some stuff up in Sea World Orlando this summer and then running back into the mouse hole in late July.

JohnD likes this.
  5. airprod

airprod New Member

Producer
    Welcome! Just saw the final ringling show live stream today and great work to everyone involved!