Hello, I'm a PAC

certainly good for a laugh :)

Yeah, I think that I stumbled across thoses a month or two ago - great gag. However, until they're in the same price range, I'll stick with what's affordable...

Cute, very very cute.

In my end of the woods they are about the same price.

I know where I'm going.

I don't like the idea that they "dropped" a source four. I don't think it is really a source four that has a heat issue but more the older 360Q/shakespeare that has the issue. Don't for get ETC does have zoom versions of the source four that compete with selecons, the only difference is that the beam is really ovular on the Source Four zoom and the field might not be as even.

I don't like the idea that they "dropped" a source four. I don't think it is really a source four that has a heat issue but more the older 360Q/shakespeare that has the issue. Don't for get ETC does have zoom versions of the source four that compete with selecons, the only difference is that the beam is really ovular on the Source Four zoom and the field might not be as even.

The 360Q compared to the Source4 is a major difference. But there is also a large difference between the temperature of the Selicons and the temperature of the Source4s.

And that was a small drop, the Source4s are rugged fixtures, I'm sure it will pull through. Don't worry about it :)

i love it. reminds me of the mac commercials.

Oh, I almost forgot, some where on this forum there is a documented case of someone dropping a Source Four Jr and an Altman Shakespeare from something around ~6 feet. The shakespeare was pretty much demolished from that fall and the Jr only suffered a dislocated lens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back