Hello! Let me introduce myself....

Josh

Hello! My name is Josh and I work in sales at a lighting company. A lot of my training and experience comes from working in small theaters and community centers. (I can't tell you how many times I've run the followspot for the Nutcracker!) For that reason, I think I have a lot in common with the people here, and I look forward to getting involved in the threads.

I used to check these forums every week, but I lost touch with them when I was changing jobs. I'm back, and I just wanted to say hello to everyone. If you have any questions about equipment or systems, contact me or post a reply for some unbiased advice.

Thanks!
Josh

Welcome back to the forums. You seem to have a wealth of knowledge that we could all learn something from, as you've worked with the products that many of us dream of working with. Be sure not to disappear and share your thoughts with everyone.

BTW where are you located? And the welcome wagon should be around soon.

I am originally from the Philadelphia area. Right now I work in New York City.

Is anyone here planning on going to LDI-ETS this year? I'll be there, and it would be a really great opportunity to shake some hands and make some friends.

Josh

Hey, welcome!

I dont think I am going to make it :-(

It looks like we might have annother lighting expert arround these parts now! there are often a few questions floating arround about the newest kinds of lights or spare parts and such, I'm sure you're advice would be apprecited. (although please be careful not to step over the line into advertising for your company) Welcome once again! Try to stick arround! :)

Welcome To Controlbooth.com!
--The Official Welcome Wagon (part 2)

Welcome back

Wait . . ., what is LDI-ETS?

LDI is where all the lighting (and several other companies) show off their cool new toys. It is always in Vegas or Orlando (Orlando this year). If you want to see what new toys are out there, it is the place to be. If you only want to wander around and check out the booths it is fairly cheap, and you may be able to get a free pass from ETC (sign up for ETC connect, and possible some other steps, not sure really).

<shameless plug>
Josh I am also in NYC as a freelancer if ever the need should arise for light techs you know where to find me now.
</shameless plug>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back