Hello There!

Charlie Hugehsie's 16 (if memory serves me correctly).

He doesn't operate, although I hear he has recently picked up his "Playa" learner's permit.

17 thank you and i have spent 2 weeks working for a sound company and was offered a a job for the grand prix but i have school things to do during the setup time.

so im not that bad

Oh, Hughesie, so many comebacks spring to mind...shouldn't leave yourself open like that!
So, Pip, haven't seen you in a couple of days? Are you teching? I'm so desparate to do some theater (we're 'between' shows at the moment. - I'm down for two weeks, except for working in the front office...sigh, not the same).
Charlie

I was away on spring break and I had very little time to be online, so most of the time I did get to spend online was dedicated to administration of my forum... Like I said, it takes priority over a lot of things. (Especially when it's encountering multiple unexplained mySQL errors. I've figured out what the problem is, now I just have to fix it. Busy busy...) Glad someone noticed though. :)

HAHA wow you guys... Be nice... :p

I was away on spring break and I had very little time to be online, so most of the time I did get to spend online was dedicated to administration of my forum... Like I said, it takes priority over a lot of things. (Especially when it's encountering multiple unexplained mySQL errors. I've figured out what the problem is, now I just have to fix it. Busy busy...) Glad someone noticed though. :)
HAHA wow you guys... Be nice... :p

Mmmm, I remember Spring Break...always had some humongous paper to churn out (for my classes - last one was a 35 b-buster on hieroglyphs for Linquistics) and way too many theater papers to grade. Somehow, I enjoy spring break more now that I'm not in school...

Ah, you don't have to worry about the guys, Pip. They're just being guys. They play a little rough, but there is a genuine repsect for each other buried somewhere in those barbed comments.

So what type of forum do you administrate? I'm connected with a cruise site myself...

Charlie

Have the cleaned up Langworthy after the fire yet?
And what's this I hear about Norton getting a remodel?
Make friends with Diane Cayes.
Mary Lucas rules.
Does Vance have hair plugs or a wig right now?

Mmmm, I remember Spring Break...always had some humongous paper to churn out (for my classes - last one was a 35 b-buster on hieroglyphs for Linquistics) and way too many theater papers to grade. Somehow, I enjoy spring break more now that I'm not in school...
Ah, you don't have to worry about the guys, Pip. They're just being guys. They play a little rough, but there is a genuine repsect for each other buried somewhere in those barbed comments.
So what type of forum do you administrate? I'm connected with a cruise site myself...
Charlie

Hahaha yeah...
And I know how it is- a friendly banter is enjoyed by all on my forum as well.
Well, it's a really cool forum... ^^
What cruise site?

Have the cleaned up Langworthy after the fire yet?
And what's this I hear about Norton getting a remodel?
Make friends with Diane Cayes.
Mary Lucas rules.
Does Vance have hair plugs or a wig right now?

Well, yes... There is still some remaining crap that has melted plastic and everything, but all the broken crap is gone. Although the god ****ed house lights are still totally out of commission... We're still running the entire house with par cans and ray lights... (Although we raided them for all the par cans because we couldn't find anymore ray light to par conversion kits this saturday at our hang for Amadeus)
Yeah, Diane is... Well I took masterpieces this semester and she taught it.
And yeah, Mary Lucas is awesome. I almost killed her the other day, actually, when my wrench completely fell apart while I was in the Genie... It was bad news.
And I actually don't know, I've only ever seen Vance from a distance.

Haha anyway... :grin:

Here's how you tell with Vance...if you see him one day and his hair is one length and the next day its a lot longer then he's back on the wigs!

Hahaha yeah...
And I know how it is- a friendly banter is enjoyed by all on my forum as well.
Well, it's a really cool forum... ^^
What cruise site?

The cruise site is cruisecritic.com - you can find me there just as you can hear by looking for Spikesgirl. rght now, we're trying to deal with some one thread wonders...sigh, why can't folks play nice even when they don't agree with others...

Char5lie

Here's how you tell with Vance...if you see him one day and his hair is one length and the next day its a lot longer then he's back on the wigs!

Hmm, okay, I'll try to see if I can spot the difference. :p

The cruise site is cruisecritic.com - you can find me there just as you can hear by looking for Spikesgirl. rght now, we're trying to deal with some one thread wonders...sigh, why can't folks play nice even when they don't agree with others...
Char5lie

Cool site... Big forum :) Mine only has about 200 members... :p
I went on a cruise to Alaska on the Dawn Princess back when I was like 15... It was awesome. xD

The forums are pretty out of hand over there- we have ten pages of just new posts and it usually only goes back about half an hour. Because of that, it gets bogged down easily. However, the good news is, like here, you can get just about any question answered. That's what's so great about the Internet.

Char5lie

The forums are pretty out of hand over there- we have ten pages of just new posts and it usually only goes back about half an hour. Because of that, it gets bogged down easily. However, the good news is, like here, you can get just about any question answered. That's what's so great about the Internet.
Char5lie

Yeah, I love the internet... I spend way too much time on my forum though xD
We just installed a new theme, so I've been spending hours and hours parsing and rewriting css to make it absolutely perfect. So far so good, but I've probably spend 8 hours just int he past 2 days working on it... :p

But yeah, if you know how and where to look, you can find almost anything you want on the internet. It's a beautiful, crazy and scary thing, all at once.

^^

Yes, just this morning I was having to research 19th century pin ups and 'g' strings (we had an over-abundance of Snoopies left after Charlie Brown, so we're putting 'g' strings on them as a joke gift to the cast of "Full Monty".)

Found plenty on both - but am sure glad I don't have to tell my mother what I now do for a living!

Char5lie

Yes, just this morning I was having to research 19th century pin ups and 'g' strings (we had an over-abundance of Snoopies left after Charlie Brown, so we're putting 'g' strings on them as a joke gift to the cast of "Full Monty".)
Found plenty on both - but am sure glad I don't have to tell my mother what I now do for a living!
Char5lie

Hahahahahaha yeah well... What can you do? :p

*sings*
Hush up! Don't tell mama! Shush up! Don't tell mama!

lol sorry xD We just did Cabaret :p

Cabaret - one of my favorites. We've done it three times and I still love it. My favorite was always the Pineapple song (DH is from Hawai'i).

Director loved the Snoopy. I riggeed it with velcro so he can do a full monty. Today I'm off to search for sideboards and round piano stools - I love the theater! Then we're hanging my (designed, not painted) drop - yea!!

Cheers!

Char5lie

Hahaha yeah the pineapple song is awesome.

My goodness.... lol

Yeah, it's a great place... I got to go down to the trap room and pit mechanical room of the city's theatre for the first time today while we were striking Hansel Und Gretel... So ridiculously cool... lol

Hehehehehe....ah the Cubed...how I miss the drunken work calls!

Sooooooo... I'm going to post this here, since I think it's the best place to say hello again everyone... It's been like 4 months since I've been around lol

But hopefully I'll remember to come waste time here more often. Hope everyone is well!

:cry: Pip we will forgive you and take you back this time. But if you neglect us like this again... we may just find someone else.

:cry: Pip we will forgive you and take you back this time. But if you neglect us like this again... we may just find someone else.

OH NO! That's the same thing my boss told me last week! haha jk

Thanks for accepting me for who I am and giving me another chance!!
(Also - I change my wording from "waste" to "valuably spend," as it was a misrepresentation of the activity such time was being spent by... ;D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back