Hello to Everyone.....

Djruss84

Hello everyone my name is Russell and I have joined control booth so I can find answers and also help others find answers with their issues. Now a little about myself. I started my love of sound and music at the age of 12 when I opened a DJ/Sound company. Then when I got into high school I joined up with the drama club and television and radio stations. I stuck with that through my 4 years of high school and also ran sound at my local theatres during that time. After high school I went full time with DJing and running sound for bands in bars. I currently work for one of the fastest growing A/V companies in the United states where I build and wire advanced Audio, Video, And control/automated av systems. I look forward to being apart of the control booth forums.
Thanks

Welcome to CB!!! Glad to see another lover of the audio world. What company do you work for - if you dont mind my asking?

Welcome Djruss, glad to have you in the Booth, you might be intrested in a group that has Dj's etcs. in it, you can click on Community when on the forum tab, and click groupss and then scroll a bit for the group Young Buisness Owners. Glad to have you here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back