The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by KingSky, Dec 2, 2008.

1. KingSky

KingSky Member

My name is Zak king and I'm an undergrad student in the University of Montana in the Drama Dance Design Technology department and plan on pursuing a BFA in lighting. It's my first exciting year in college but i've been involved in theater on various levels for three and a halve years now, and the deeper into it i get, the deeper i want to dive in. An instructor showed me controlbooth and it seemed like a good idea to start an account.
    I got involved in lighting a year and half ago by complete accident. I was the only student and one of five people who were trained in a brand new theater in Whitefish, Montana, and so when the high school set up their first performance, i volunteered to do the sound, and we contracted the lighting design out to a local with some experience, but he never showed and a week before opening night i decided that i would try to light the stage, and instantly became more interested in lighting than anything else, although i still maintain a healthy interest in sound design as well.
    Right, i think that's enough about me for now. have a nice day, or night.

2. ScottT

ScottT Eos Programmer

Glad to have you on CB Zak! As I believe the common saying is: ask all that you can and do the same for answering questions of others. I might have paraphrased that a bit though...

Anyways, welcome!