Hello

msldnola

My name is Mark Sell and I am looking forward to being a part of this community. My family and I have been here in New Orleans for the past 18 months where I have been working as a construction manager coordinating rebuild projects with volunteer labor. I have just accepted a newly created TD position at The Isidore Newman School and am excited to begin building a tech program. Before relocating to NOLA, I served as TD for Bainbridge Performing Arts, a community theater on Bainbridge Island near Seattle. Before that I did a short 2 years as sales manager for Hollywood Lights, Seattle. Prior to moving to the pacific northwest I worked extensively in Carlsbad and Vista in north San Diego County and served as the production manager for the University Events Office at UCSD. I have also done design and consulting work in Lake Havasu City, AZ, San Diego and in the greater Seattle area. I am looking forward to being an active collaborator with the CB community as I return to the richly challenging and rewarding world of tech.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back