The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by msldnola, Jan 24, 2009.

1. msldnola

msldnola Member

My name is Mark Sell and I am looking forward to being a part of this community. My family and I have been here in New Orleans for the past 18 months where I have been working as a construction manager coordinating rebuild projects with volunteer labor. I have just accepted a newly created TD position at The Isidore Newman School and am excited to begin building a tech program. Before relocating to NOLA, I served as TD for Bainbridge Performing Arts, a community theater on Bainbridge Island near Seattle. Before that I did a short 2 years as sales manager for Hollywood Lights, Seattle. Prior to moving to the pacific northwest I worked extensively in Carlsbad and Vista in north San Diego County and served as the production manager for the University Events Office at UCSD. I have also done design and consulting work in Lake Havasu City, AZ, San Diego and in the greater Seattle area. I am looking forward to being an active collaborator with the CB community as I return to the richly challenging and rewarding world of tech.

2. DaveySimps

DaveySimps CBMod CB Mods Premium Member

Performing Arts Center Manager
    Welcome Msldnola! Great to have you here. We look forward to reading your posts.

~Dave