Hello!

I'm president of Lifegate, Inc. We publish God's Simple Plan of Salvation tracts in 122 languages. My interest at CB is that we have a 350 seat auditorium with a 6 camera TV studio. We mainly work with homeschool kids, but do small events for our own company. We have an Innovator 48/96 board with a Colortran ENR-96 rack for dimming. Our stage is 45' wide at the widest point with a depth of 28'. I've been doing installs and service work on video and computer equipment since I graduated from Bob Jones University in 1976. My first big project was a video truck in 1977 for BJU (two of us built the truck). We have Sony 6 DXC-325 cameras, 2 teleprompters, and a lot of support equipment to do live switching. Our editing is done with Final Cut Studio. We have produced many videos for missionaries and churches as well as producing DVD's of our productions for the homeschool groups that use our building. From time to time I also buy and sell used Colortran/Leviton equipment to ministries and churches to help the cause.

Welcome to the rabble! Your history in the mixed media should bring an interesting perspective to this forum.

Welcome to ControlBooth. While we don't have a great number of members who do broadcast style work, there are a few of us who do. I'm sure that your experiences will blend into the Multimedia forum quite well.

On a side note, I am glad that you support the homeschool community. My wife and I home educate our children and have for a number of years, though we maintain a secular curriculum.

If you need any assistance in digging through the forums, don't hesitate to ask any of the Senior Team or Moderators, we are here to help.

Happy posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back