Hello!!!

nicsim

Hi.

Good day. I'm Nicholas, and I'm from Singapore. I was linked to this site primarily, because i wanted to know more about the Strand Lighting 300 series console.

I'm currently pursing in Information Technology, at ITE College East. (ITE which stands for Institute of Technical Education) And I hope to major in networking.

I'm also in-charge of maintaining and running my college's ~1,000 seat Auditorium, ~347 seat Main Lecture Theatre equipped with full Dolby and DTS Surround Sound. Just to name a few.

I hope to understand more about all the aspects in a production, and the proper way of maintaining a theatre. As my college will be hosting the upcoming World Skills 2008 and "Grease" Musical Event on January 2009.

Welcome!! You came to the right place to learn a great deal. The search function is a fantastic tool. There is a great amount of knowlege to be found there. If that does not yield the info you are looking for, the site is full of great people who are very knowlegable, so feel free to ask questions.

~Dave

Welcome to the Booth nicsim! We can certainly help you with your troubles. Do some researching then post follow up questions as needed. Jump in and join the conversation more voices makes this a wonderful place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back